It seems like I’ve been on bit of a PR kick lately. Luckily it isn’t from just my efforts but that of my awesome PR team and websites coming to me asking me to promote myself so for that I am super fortunate. I recently did an interview, I’ve done hundreds through the years, but I quite especially liked these questions, easy to answer, short and to the point. They are for www.Platform18.com. I hope you enjoy them. I added some photos for embellishment. I enjoyed answering them : )
1. What 3 words do you think best describe you?
Giant Natural Breasts! ha ha
2. What hidden talents do you have?
I can fit my fist inside my mouth.
3. What is your ideal Sunday?
Waking up late after shooting for my site all day and night and rolling over with my makeup still on from the night before, hair tossled and make love tom my husband first thing in the morning. Then taking a long hot shower, throwing on some sweats and walking my dogs, cooking, and watching a movie at home. Perfection.
4. What would be your favourite meal?
Abalone is my favorite, can’t find it anywhere nowadays but if not abalone then Persian or Greek food, anything Mediterranean. Here is a photo from a little restaurant on the beach on the island of Santorini in Greece.
And this is a photo from a dinner Ryan and I enjoyed while in Athens, that’s the Acropolis in the background. I just love Greece.
5. Who would be your 5 ideal dinner party guests?
Barack Obama, Madeline Albright, Bill Clinton, Oprah and the late Nelson Mandela, give me 6 and I’ll throw in the Dali Lama : )
6. What is your favourite drink on a night out?
I prefer red wine but it makes my teeth purple so I usually go with a nice pinot grigio or a sauvignon blanc. Nothing too fruity.
7. What pets do you have?
I used to have 3 dogs and a guinea pig and 2 parakeets but their journey here on earth ended so now I am just left with 2 dogs, both adorable rescue puppies that are 1/2 Bassett hound so they are long and stumpy, so cute.
8. What is your attitude to money – spender or saver?
Saver, totally. Growing up we never had a home of our own so I have sort of over done it with buying several properties and I love stashing away money in my retirement accounts.
9. What’s the first thing you’d buy if you won $100,000?
Save it, 100k isn’t shit these days, sadly so. Being elderly and poor is something hopefully I will never be. Plus I have family to worry about as well and I feel responsible to take care of their needs.
10. What is your favourite sports team?
Whomever is playing the team at Super Bowl that my husband is betting on.
11. What’s your favorite holiday destination?
Going out of town to a football game the weekend of Thanksgiving. So we have turkey on Thursday with the family and then get on a plane early Friday to a city where the home team is playing. We go and become total fans of that home team and go buy all the shirts, hats, etc., even take tours of the stadiums. My husband I do this every year, last year we went to Green Bay, it was awesome.
12. Where would you most like to live?
Carmel or Monterey , dream house would be on 17 mile drive.
13. What is your weekly exercise regime?
I walk the dogs every day up and down our steep hill we live on, I also do pilates and elliptical all in my home gym a few times a week if I’m a good girl, I hate going to gyms, won’t do it, can’t make me. Oh yeah, and my oldie but goodie answer, sex and beer!
14. What’s the best book you’ve read? Well, not the photo of that book but my dear friend Richard Prince’s edition of “Catcher in the Rye”.
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
15. What’s the best movie you’ve seen?
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
16. What gadget could you not live without?
A wine bottle opener. No really, it would be my iMac, I’m in love with that thing.
17. What’s your favourite website?
Of course it is pornfidelity.com so I can watch my husband fuck really hot girls. That’s a big turn on for me. A close 2nd to that is Amazon. Really that site makes my life as art director of our productions much easier. So Pornfidelity and Prime!
18. Who is your favourite person to follow on Twitter?
19. What is your biggest achievement in life?
Creating my own production company with the love of my life.
20. What is your biggest regret in life?
Not buying Apple stock when it was dirt cheap.
21. What was the best day of your life?
My wedding day.
22. What was the worst day of your life?
The day my mother died in 2001. I was not only her daughter but her caretaker and we battled her health issues for many years before losing her. I felt a sense of loss and failure so double whammy.
23. Who is your hero?
Danni Ashe, she inspired me to do this business 16 years ago. Without her I would have never had a career.
24. Who are you most jealous of?
Angelina Jolie, who isn’t?
25. What type of people do you try to avoid?
Prejudiced people, fucking hate them, I mean I really do. Sounds hypocritical but it isn’t. I may be pre-judging them for being prejudiced but come on, if you got to hate someone, hate the haters.
26. What do you like to do in your free time?
I don’t have a lot of time but I do love to travel almost every other month I try to go somewhere. We just went to Napa Valley a few weeks ago for our anniversary, so traveling combined with drinking wine is high on my list right now.
27. What is the best piece of advice you ever received?
What you focus on you create so watch what you focus on. My good friend Kristy taught me that.
28. What’s the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
Quitting my lucrative commercial printing sales job for a punk ass 22 year old kid who wanted to start a porn business withe ZERO experience.
29. What was the best joke you ever heard?
Funny jokes said aloud are cool but I like visual ones, I love a good political cartoonist or even the silly T Rex jokes, love them, can’t get enough of them. Oh and the dog shaming shit is hysterical, brings me to tears.
30. Tell us something about you that may surprise us.
I wanted to be doctor, I was a biology major in school until I had to quit to take care of my father with Alzheimer’s at 20. So this day I diagnose all my friends and family and I’m quite good at it. I am looking into alternative healing arts as a future career.